or 4 fortnightly payments of $99.99 with More info
The Leander Cot PREMIUM 7 mattress is made in Europe from a highly sophisticated foam material called Cellflex. This material has a very open-pored cell structure which offers superior ventilation and breathability. The surfaces of the mattress have been cut into a particular 3D pattern to optimise comfort and air circulation, one side optimal for a baby weighing up to 12kg, and the other for a toddler weighing 12kg .
The cover on the mattress is designed to support the breathability of the mattress. A 3D spacer fabric has been quilted into the polyester fleece on the baby side and with this material your baby can breathe freely and will not sweat. The toddler side has polyester fleece only, like the cover on the COMFORT 7 mattress. Cross ventilation is ensured by a strip of mesh fabric all the way around the mattress, along the zip. The cover is highly moisture absorbent thanks to the use of Tencel® and is machine washable. As the cover is fully divisible, you will be able to wash just the soiled side and keep the other on the mattress.
INCLUDES: PREMIUM 7 mattress with zip-off cover.
DELIVERY: 3-7 days.
This beautiful cot is the flagship product of the Leander range. Its soft, rounded curves give this oval cot its unique look and it is highly sought after by celebrities and interior designers. The quality in unsurpassed and it will stand the test of time, both as a cot and converted into a junior bed.
The Leander Cot is different from any other cot on the market. It has been designed with the child’s perspective in mind, and the result is a stunning looking baby cot which can convert into a junior bed for the older child via stages. With its oval shape and quality materials the Leander Cot takes the tradition of Scandinavian craftsmanship and design to a new level of excellence. It is easy to assemble and use and is safe for your baby.
Stig Leander, the designer, says: “I wanted to create a baby cot as a natural extension to the idea behind the Leander Cradle. It annoys me that babies cots are so traditional, not taking the needs of the children into account. That’s why I wanted to combine practicality of use with simple design. We develop our products with a strong focus on the little one’s need for comfort and an understanding of the world seen from his/her perspective.”
The Leander cot has 5 configurations as per the image above
1. For infants, the cot base is positioned at the high setting as your baby is not yet mobile and does not need the high sides for protection.
2. Once your baby is mobile, the base must be lowered so the high sides can keep him/her safe.
3. As your baby becomes a toddler, the first adaptation takes place: one of the rail sides comes off. The familiar feeling of protection and safety provided by the high sides is maintained but this configuration allows your child to climb in and out by him-/herself.
4. As your child develops further, the other three sides are removed (all together) and the cot is now a small bed without any signs that it was ever a cot.
5. Your child’s continued growth dictates when the transition to the junior bed takes place. The timber extension pieces required and the extension mattress piece are bought separately. You can also add a junior bed guard.
To match the unsurpassed quality standard of their products, Leander has teamed up with Austrian company Träumeland to offer the best mattresses possible. Träumeland (Dreamland) is the leading manufacturer in Europe of high-end mattresses for babies and children. Their mattresses are made from the best grade foam and undergo a high tech cutting and construction process to make their mattresses as breathable and hygienic for you baby as possible. Read more about Träumeland here.
Only Verified Purchasers can review. Purchased this product? Login